Friday, September 08, 2017

MY SONGS COME IN DREAMS!

SOULFUL artist Mondli Ngcobo is a dreamer.
The Inkanyezi hitmaker told SunBuzz that he didn’t write the song, but dreamt it.
“To be honest I never wrote that song. It came to me in a dream and I woke up and recorded it.
“That is why the song is doing so well and why it is so spiritual.
“The song talks about hope and says people must not give up because the Lord is taking care of us.
“I am just the messenger. God used me to send this message to his people.”
Mondli, who owns M Word Productions, said he would be releasing a debut album soon.
“I am waiting for the album to come back from mastering and then I’ll release it.
“People don’t understand that the reason I’ve taken so long to release my album is because I am a spiritual person.
“I no longer write songs. “They come to me in my dreams. This is how I am able to tell if a song will be big or not.”
Mondli has signed DJ Merlon, DJ Kotin and Afro Jazz singer Xoliswa Dlamini to M Word Productions.
He said his second single will feature award-winning artist Naima Kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment