Thursday, January 26, 2017

Natasha Thahane and A-Reece the rapper set the record straight

Natasha Thahane the former Skeem Saam actress has been recently all over the social media rumoured to be having a romance with the rapper A-Reece.
Natasha’s fans were too hungry for the truth since it rumoured she has been married,although Natasha was always refusing to be having a romance with the rapper A-Reece.The rumours continues on Tuesday  when fans  were still busy asking her about the secret marriage between her and A-Reece.
The rumours about the romance between the two started last year after Natasha played the role of being the lover of A-Reece on the music video of the rapper for the his song Mgani.
Natasha said"I believe lot of question must be answered regarding all gossips of me being married,first thing is that you must not believe everything that you read on social media,with a smile I am not married and I really don’t know where you get that from because I haven’t reported on social media that I am married".

"I want to set the record straight not yet married and not ready for marriage in any time soon.A-Reece and I are just friends really good once,he is always supportive towards my career and I also do the same supporting him since he is a well known talented musician",said Natasha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment