Monday, January 09, 2017

DJ Black Coffee pointed with a gun and robbed before his wedding day

DJ Black Coffee earlier on before his big day,he went for a ride gathering and preparing things for his wedding day on 08 January.he apparently found himself in a difficult position at the filling station after some random guys pointed him with a gun,those several guys were driving a white polo vivo
DJ Black Coffee's car was smashed during the incident,it's was really a shocking moment for Coffee and at the time of the incident coffee was frighten since no one was near to help.DJ Black coffee said"just glad that those guys didn't hurt me,honestly thank God I am fine anything could have happen,I am just happy there is no harm done".
The damaged car was posted on social media by DJ Black Coffee after he had been pointed with a gun,robbed and threaten at the petrol filling station.The luxury car was badly damaged,windows were smashed.
DJ Black Coffee said"several guys just came from nowhere,just a second my window car was opened when I look to the right there was this big guy holding a harmer,he used that harmer several times to smashed my car window,and when I try to open the door the gun was pointed on my head".
The several guys who pointed a guy on Black Coffee didn't want much during the incident,all they have taken was the watch "said DJ Black Coffee"
Random guys driving a white polo vivo robbed Black Coffee,The number plate of the car will be forwarded to the public as soon as everything is confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment