Sunday, November 06, 2016

DJ Zinhle speak out about her relationship with AKA, and she forgiven herself about everything

Zinhle finally speak out the obstacles she had faced with AKA in their relationship, and how she managed to move on from her past.Zinhle was interviewed earlier on the show "Real Talk" by Anele Mdoda, were Zinhle explained everything about her past and her relationship with AKA.
Zinhle spoke about how she learnt a lot from her relationship with AKA, she said it's a year now and things are looking great.I have met few different people and always there was something missing but with Brendon everything is complete and I am happy about everything.
Speaking out doesn't mean I want to show off it's a simple way to say I am happy and out of dramas that I didn't even want to remember.Zinhle said 'I do regret the past but at least I have learnt something from it, and I have found the best Zinhle in the past.
Zinhle said things are looking great for me,even though her daughter(Kairo) has not yet met Brendon. she have to discuss it with AKA first before taking any steps, after all the tough times she faced is genuinely happy and she hopes that her story will motivate others.

No comments:

Post a Comment