Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Cassper Nyovest prises his father,who used to be a teacher

The Mama I made it hit-maker shares the joy and love to his father, talking to SANewsSite the rapper reveals about the personal life of his father, who retired from teaching after serving the industry almost for 27 years and doing his work properly.
Cassper Nyovest further explain that his father used to had a Nissan  while the people he taught having big cars." it was hard for me to understand that why my father would drive a Nissan while his former students are driving big cars like Range Rovers and been successful"he said.
Cassper's dad retired after a long teaching career,he was a good teacher indeed and best in teaching,all students he taught are doing so well in life now as we speak added Cassper Nyovest.he further say I didn't understand why my dad wasn't successful as his student by that time but later on I manage to get answers to all my questions.
Cassper Nyovest reveals that he is one of his dad's most successful students,he continues my dad really did a great job in teaching he inspired me and build up the better me.most of the students he taught are now Doctors,IT's,Musician after coming from my dad's hands.Cassper said" one of his successful student went big last year and filled up the dome .
Cassper shares his thoughts to his father(you are the most greatest man in the world, you are the most strongest man I have ever meet).Cassper sending love to his father and he believes that his hard work will always be remembered . "Shout out to my dad,the best dad in the world" Cassper said.


No comments:

Post a Comment