Monday, November 14, 2016

Amanda best known as Lelo on Skeem Saam found herself in a happy relationship

Amanda the skeem saam actress found the love of her life, after being linked romantically to the likes of  Cassper Nyovest and Jub Jub South African musician few years back. Amand fears nothing by opening to the public about her relationship with Shawn Rodriques.
Amanda added "it's not like I want shove off the whole world about my love life, it's just simple way to say I have found the love of my life" she said. it's has been few months Amanda dating Shawn but the two are totally happy about their relationship and both feels blessed to have one another.
Amanda declares that she has totally found her one and only, the love of her life Shawn Rodriques. few months when she was interviewed said "I am currently in a hot romance, romance is extremely beautiful that's why I am happy at all times.
Amanda is totally happy about her love life, it's has being long time not feeling this way, that feeling of joy, happiness and loved. I am totally blessed with the life I have right now and I thank God for giving me the great life and for giving me the love of my life Shawn.
She added" Shawn is my hero, king, the love of my life my life is totally complete with Shawn being around". The two are delighted about their relationship and are looking forward to great more many years to come together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment