Monday, October 24, 2016

Natasha Thahane who plays the character of Entle on skeem saam,confirmed that she is leaving skeem saam for good

Natasha Thahane best known as Entle on skeem saam, she is finally on her way up. Entle has being on skeem saam for 18 months now and she was happy about everything, again the way she was treated on skeem saam.
Natasha Thahane believes that she has done her part at skeem saam now is time to expand her career, she said good things goes to those who believe and sees for the better tomorrow. Natasha Thahane said I was giving an opportunity to expand my acting career on mzansi magic telenovela, the queens.
Natasha Thahan said that she liked being on skeem saam and she will always know where she  come from, this decision of me leaving skeeem saam wasn't made overnight I really wanted to do something different, the best of Entle is now gone but she will always remembered of the good work she has done on skeem saam.
The management of skeem saam wasn't happy about Entle leaving skeem saam but for her own good and her future dreams as an actor, they did allow her to go and to grab other opportunities . skeem saam management said Entle was good in everything and she was always on time about everything, we hope she will do the same in the future and we wish her a nice safe journey.
Natasha Thahane has finished filming with the show (skeem saam), she said I did what I think  is best for me and I will like to thank each and everyone of you for the support and love that you gave me to me when I was still at skeem saam.
Natasha Thahane said I lived skeem saam on good terms, I already miss them because they were always there for me and they were like a family to me. everything was beat at skeem saam they even threw me a farewell party for me which shows that I was appreciated and loved on skeem saam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment