Thursday, October 27, 2016

Solly Moholo is doing well,after being admitted to a mental hospital.

Solly Moholo is one of the biggest famous gospel singer in South Africa ,and most people love his music.Solly is best known all over the world due to his wonderful of producing great and lovable music for all young and old.
Earlier on this year Solly was admitted to a mental hospital after discovering that he was mentally disturbed ,during that time he was accused of recording a song called"ke kopa kuku(I want p****y) which left many of South Africans shocked.
Solly started acting weird before he was admitted to a mental hospital and later on he was banned from the ZCC church for breaking the rules,he was doing things that were not allowed in church like drinking alcohol with church uniform,releasing music using foul languages and taking videos at moria which is not allowed.
Solly finally come out from the mental hospital and set the record straight "ke kopa kuku(I want pussy) is definitely not my song ,I wouldn't record something like that.the song was recorded by some people to ruin my name some people are really out there to get me.he said I have nothing to do with that song and i will never ever record that kind of music.Solly confirmed that is now fit enough to remember everything,he thank all fellow South Africans who supported him and never doubted him when he was accused of  recording "ke kopa kuku(I want pussy)".

No comments:

Post a Comment