Friday, September 30, 2016

A high possibility that Menzi Ngubane known as Ngamla will be signing a contract with Scandal.

Menzi ngubane the best actor of SA is now willing to expand his career of acting,since the last time he lost his job in generations things were not looking good for him.
Menzi ngubane managed to join Ashes to Ashes after he lost his job now as we speak there is a great opportunity for him to sign a contract with Scandal.Menzi ngubane is one the top SA actor and he is one of SA notable actor who always had a passion for acting since he was a kid.
Menzi ngubane said joining Scandal will play a huge role in my life and acting,I have been given few months to think about this offer.Menzi said if it appears that I agree to sign the contract it will be for 3 years .Menzi is really delighted about this opportunity and he is looking forward to play his role in Scandal even though he has not yet signed the contract but he is positive about it.Menzi said I will think about this offer and again i will listen how my fans feel about me joining scandal for 3 years he said I am who I am today  because of my fans that's why I decided that I will make this decision with my fans and others who look up to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment